SGN MARCH MADNESS

We will be hosting a bracket challenge on ESPN for the College Basketball March Madness. It will be a 10 dollar buy in, with the winner recieving 80% of the pot. The other 20% will be donated to the charity of their choosing. Please go to the link below to get signed up, and send all payments on paypal to SportsGamersNow@gmail.com http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=3185382

Please login to comment

Comments (0)